måndag 12 oktober 2009

Presenting the dev team: Richard Lautmann

The thing I like the best with working in the Business Intelligence segment is the possibility to make a great impact on a company performance.

The previous years I have primarily been working on shifting focus from our in-house developed products towards building solutions within the Microsoft BI stack. To achieve the same level of functionality within the platform we have developed a number of add-ins or packaged solutions by using the standard components provided by Microsoft.

I have also worked as a BI consultant in many projects and many roles the past 4-5 years. I am currently responsible for our development team at Business Vision and has been since april 2007.

My academic base lies within my Master of Science from the Royal Institute of Technology studies in echonomics at Uppsala University.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar